So, recently I decided to give Podcasts a try. I\’ve heard a lot about different ones people listen to, but I never thought it was something I would like. I decided to give it a shot since I was pretty tired of my Spotify playlists, but also don\’t like walking between my classes without head phones in. Turns out, I actually love them!! It\’s like listening to the funny segments on radio shows, except you can pick what you\’re interested in.
I started out listening to two, now I\’m up to five favorites! I sneak them in when I\’m walking and when I\’m working out, they\’re so easy to get wrapped up in that it makes the time fly. So without further ado, here are my favorites currently:
1. Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: Since I don\’t get BravoTV in my apartment, I\’ve been having serious withdrawals from my shows. This podcast is perfect for this because I can keep up with each Bravo show, each week, for free!
2. Duolingo Spanish Podcast: I finished my minor in Spanish last semester, so now I\’m not taking anymore language classes. I was so used to having them and being able to practice, this podcast helps to replace that in hopes that I won\’t lose all the things I learned. It tells stories and news articles in Spanish, with the option to follow along in English.
3. Anna Farris is Unqualified: I have always loved Anna Farris, I mean House Bunny and Mom are hilarious. There\’s not really a theme to this podcast but she has other celebrities on and just discusses whatever, in the funniest way possible of course.
4. Straight up with Stassi: Another one I found simply because of who it\’s about, Stassi was on Vanderpump Rules and always was one of my favs. She\’s sassy and has no issues letting people know her opinion on the weekly events.
5. Betch Slapped: This one is fun for keeping up on trends and pop-culture, while simultaneously judging everything. It\’s very sassy and not censored, but always a good laugh.